**Important Announcement Regarding COVID-19 coronavirus**
Dear Pan Orthodontics Families,
We have been recently updated by the MN Board of Dentistry regarding the extension of Peacetime Emergency. We are happy to announce that we have been given some leeway from the state to restart giving our patients the care they need and deserve.
Dentistry is an essential healthcare service and nothing from the state or the Board has stated otherwise. Dentists and allied dental professionals are considered essential ambulatory healthcare workers. The limitation on dental services is due to safety considerations and PPE preservation.
Our goal is to provide a safe environment for our patients and staff, and to advance the safety of our local community. We will work toward doing our best to limit patient to patient contact.
To prevent overcrowding of waiting areas or the possible spread of infection:
- We will begin to slowly implement patients back into the schedule with limited days and hours.
- We will be staggering appointment times to reduce waiting room exposure.
- You may notice a change in our PPE to help keep our patients and staff protected.
- We ask that patients limit accompanying individuals to their appointments to help prevent inadvertent spread of the virus.
- We ask that patients be punctual to appointments to help keep overlapping patients to a minimum.
We look forward to seeing you again very soon.